Guided Fly Fishing Days
This Could Be You!
Whether you have years of fly fishing experience or you’re planning your first day, professional fishing guides provide invaluable help.
At Midlands Fly Fishing we ensure you enjoy the best fly fishing experience possible! While taking you to some of England’s most productive waters, we stress the educational component of our trips, leaving you a better, more knowledgeable fly fisher than when you arrived.
Be escorted to secluded rivers and clear water lakes, set in magical countryside in the Midlands and Gloucestershire. Your fly fishing guide ensures you fish the hot spots, at the right time, with the best techniques, while imparting years of experience in a relaxed and professional style.
Key Benefits of our Guided Fishing Days
- We ensure you fish where the fish are
- Provides you with a fast track to fly fishing success.
- Become a better fly fisher
- Maximize limited fishing time in an otherwise hectic world
Browse our unique range of professionally guided fly fishing trips! Packages for single or multi day trips are arranged for you as desired.
- Fly Fishing Lessons - Fishing and casting skills for novice, intermediate and experienced anglers.
- Wild Rainbow Trout in Derbyshire Rivers - Suitable for fly fishers with some experience.
- Chalkstream Fly Fishing – Suitable for fly fishers with some experience.
- Catch the Biggest Trout of Your Life - Suitable for fly fishers with some experience.
- Fly Fishing for Pike - Suitable for fly fishers with some experience.